Bloomtools gives away 8 Free Websites to charities
We are very happy to be able to give to others who are doing so much for our community. So as we celebrate our eighth birthday, we are giving away 8 websites to 8 registered charities this month*.
30 October 2012 15 November 2012 (extended due to national popularity and due to charities requests... Hey we may end up giving away more websites???)
For your chance to win, simply enter by filling out the following form and submitting it to us for consideration.
We will give to our sucessfully chosen charities:
- A website design that reflects their goals, their audience and what they do for the community,
- A website that will include photo galleries to help showcase any events that they may have or the people they help,
- A blog to keep their followers up-to-date on stories, news items and upcoming events the charity is organising,
- A database marketing account so that they can send out emails, surveys and SMS notices to their client database,
- A simpler way to send out invitations to events, so that event registrations and even payments if required can be obtained easily online,
- An easy payment system that will collect donations online for their charity. Our donations tool connects directly to their bank or the payment gateway of their choice,
- The ability to capture their supporters’ details seamlessly for the purpose of sending out email updates, joining their club or organisation, or to request more information.
All these great features will be easily managed through Bloomtools’ simple-to-use client interface, which is as easy as using Microsoft Word.
This is a standard $5850* web solution, which we are giving away for free! Charities do so much for others, so now it's our turn to give something to them in return.