Client Project Administrator (Part-Time)
Web Development Company (Melbourne)
Sick of the daily grind?
Looking for a career position in the dynamic web and internet marketing industry?
If you’re tired of the same-old, same-old, then this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Does this sound like you?
- Passionate about the internet and digital media
- Effective and clear communicator
- Attentive, organised and focused
- Pays attention to finer detailsEnjoys solving challenges
- Takes initiative and can work autonomously
- Passionate about customer loyalty and being part of a winning team
- Desire to be the best you can be and achieve high standards
- Thrives on taking ownership for their areas of responsibility
- Graphic design experience and skills preferable
If so, you could be working in this part-time role as the Client Services Administrator at Bloomtools Melbourne Central running client projects, with one of Australia’s leading web development and internet marketing companies. This is a Part-Time/Casual Position, 3 days a week – perfect for students or working parents!
About the Role
As the Client Services Administrator at Bloomtools Melbourne Central, we are looking for someone who has passion and knowledge of the internet, substantial computer skills (graphic design/photoshop, electronic document management, project administration, ticketing systems, etc), as well as a history of managing multiple projects at one time and exceeding deadlines and client expectations.
You will be responsible for ensuring clients get what they expect (and more!) as well as the smooth running of the office, supporting the sales and management team.
About Bloomtools Melbourne Central
We are the Melbourne office of Bloomtools, a national software company, who are passionate about delivering quality, leading- edge web solutions to small and medium businesses to help them achieve results with their online presence, including website design, database marketing, and internet marketing.
If you are up to the challenge of being part of the Bloomtools’ elite team, submit an application, including a written cover letter and resume below to (Applications close 3 September 2010):
Samantha Doyle at email@example.com Applications close 3 September 2010