Level 1 Technical Support
Are you passionate about provided excellent support and customer service? Do you have fantastic phone skills and a level headed approach to problem solving. Do you love the Internet and software technology and have some basic skills in HTML and PHP? Then we may have the perfect job for you.
Bloomtools is a nationally recognised software development company that develops world class SAAS products. Our mission is to stay at the cutting edge of Internet technology and provide our resellers, franchisees and clients with the best technical support possible to help them get the most out of our products.
This is where you come in. We are looking for an experienced technical support engineer with the following skills and attributes:
- A great telephone manner and the ability to explain things clearly and professionally in layman’s terms.
- Good writing skills that enable you to describe products clearly and write excellent help articles.
- Enjoy dealing with people and a desire to assist them in their learning process.
Your role will include:
- The handling of daily technical phone and email queries from our resellers and clients.
- Liaise with our development team to resolve and log bugs
- Testing other developers work
- Training clients in using the products
- Assisting our team of developers with other projects
- Smaller HTML and PHP coding jobs.
- Contribute to the authoring of our help articles.
The position is full-time, based in our wonderful Gold Coast location. Salary will be determined on skills, experience but most importantly on attitude. We have a fantastic team of software developers, graphic designers, support personnel and marketers and we pride ourselves on our work-hard, play-hard attitude. When we’re not engrossed in our work we’re holding Foosball tournaments, Nerf wars or group expeditions to Paintball, so we really are a unique and fun, but productive office to work in.