Marketing Assistant / Writer
If you love the internet, active on social media and have over the top exceptional writing, grammar and spelling skills then this is the job for you.
You love to write, and can quickly write an article or blog entry with style. Some people would describe you as being an over the top perfectionist – as your attention to detail is off the richter scale. You enjoy organising, helping people out and great at anticipating things to make sure everything runs smoothly. Your love for the internet is strong, you play on it regularly, have multiple social media accounts and can’t understand why every business is not taking full advantage of the internets incredible potential.
Bloomtools develops online solutions for small to medium businesses, including websites, database marketing and search engine optimisation. The company has grown massively over the years, from a small local web developer to a larger international company with offices around Australia and New Zealand.
The internet is such an exciting industry to work in, as it's evolving every day and there's always new ideas and strategies to implement. You will never get bored in this role as it is fast paced and always something new going on.
The person we are looking for will be someone who after the intial training period can use their own initiative to create new articles, blogs, tweets and more to ensure we continue to be seen as a leader in the industry, focused on helping more businesses achieve results online
What you will do
- The role is really varied and involves lots of different aspects of marketing, including:
- Writing website content, articles, press releases, case studies, email newsletters, ads, tweets, direct mail pieces and much more.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to plan online and offline marketing strategies.
- Implementing lead generation strategies such as social media campaigns, seminars, webinars, direct mail, print and online advertising.
- Liaising with our sellers and developing internal materials and processes.
- Back up Project Manager and assisting with phone calls.
Who would it suit?
- This role is so suited to anyone who likes variety, and enjoys working in the many facets of the company. You need to have the following qualities to really enjoy this position and do it well:
- Strong Copy Writing, proof-reading and editing skills
- Lover of technology and fairly competent in most applications
- Methodical, with the ability to organise others
- Problem solving skills
- Have a team spirit and willing to help others out when needed
- Attention to detail (even a little bit of a perfectionist)
- Responsible - can be given a task/overview and get on with the job
- Love doing multiple jobs at one time
- Enjoys talking with clients and helping them out
- Dedication - follow a project through until the end
- Passionate about the Internet, and wanting to be an expert in this area
So, if you have all of the above - submit here your CV/Resume and covering letter.
We are looking for someone to start soon, so don’t delay get your application into us now.