Office /Customer Relationships Administrator in a vibrant Web Development Company
Looking for a position in an exciting industry where you are helping clients achieve results every day?
In the role of Office/Customer Relationships Administrator at Bloomtools Gold Coast Central, you will be an integral part of a dynamic national website development company that is passionate about delivering quality, leading edge solutions to the market.
We are the Gold Coast franchisee of Bloomtools and we work with small and medium businesses to help them get results with their online presence, including website design, database marketing and search engine optimisation. Bloomtools HQ produces all the websites and products, while we work with our clients on an ongoing basis, providing support, project management, training and strategies.
About the role
This role involves liaising with clients and Bloomtools HQ to ensure all projects are completed on time and to a high standard. You will be using our online automated project system to track and oversee multiple jobs at one time as well as engaging in both written and verbal communication with the HQ team and our clients.
You will be actively involved in every project from start to finish. This involves everything from collecting information from the client, to providing phone support to adding content to their website.
The ideal person for this role:
- Is passionate about the internet and the value it gives businesses
- Is extremely organised and driven by deadlines
- Pays attention to fine details
- Enjoys solving challenges
- Is confident to make decisions and work alone
- Is passionate about satisfying customers
- Has clear and effective communication skills
- Is able to juggle multiple tasks, while keeping a finger on the pulse at all times
- Is committed to being the best and achieving high standards
- Thrives on taking ownership for their areas of responsibility
We are looking for someone who has substantial computer skills (typing, operations etc) and knowledge of the internet, as well as a history of managing multiple projects and exceeding deadlines. You need to be organised, courteous, patient, creative and be a real stickler for detail – as you have the big responsibility of ensuring that the client gets what they expect.
If you are up to the challenge of being part of the Bloomtools elite team, submit an application