Additional information about SEO
SEO is an essential part of any business's online presence so congratulations on choosing to utilise the Bloomtools SEO service. Below you will find more information on what is included in the service. Please don't hesitate to contact your internet consultant if you have any questions.
What's included in the service?
Initial assessment report
The two main areas that we will focus on for your website are called, "on-site" and "off-site" factors. The initial report, deals with the on-site recommendations for the changes you will need to make to your website. These changes include both site-wide changes, and changes to the individual page we are focusing on.
Site wide changes:
- Page titles
- Page names
Individual page changes (we focus on the home page, unless you purchase additional link building per month):
- Meta keywords
- Meta description
- Body text changes
- Image changes
Every month our experienced team will re-analyse your results for the previous month and determine if you need to apply additional strategic changes to the content of your site. Additionally you will get a report from our expert team which will detail:
- The position in the three main search engines for your targeted keywords
- Details of which search engines people are coming from
- The pages in your website that users are entering your site from
- Your current Google PageRank
- The details of all links we have been able to acquire
- Traffic numbers from each search engine over time
Link building campaign
One of the most important things you can do to improve your search engine position is get other websites of a similar nature to link back to you. This can be quite time consuming and hard to obtain links of value.
Our team uses our state-of-the art technology to assist in the link building process. They will create a variety of links, including:
- Directory Linking
- 3 Way linking
- Reciprocal linking
For this, you will notice that we will create a page, called "Resources.html" which will be visible in the footer of the site.
Important notes about SEO
- Search engines are sophisticated algorithms with complex dynamics, and as a result it is impossible for us to guarantee your placement in a particular search engine. What we can however guarantee is that we will apply the same techniques that have achieved success for many other companies in an open and honest way. You will be able to see all the work we have done and can ask at anytime if you need help understanding our techniques.
- The process of SEO requires great skill and is not quick. It can take a minimum of 3 months for the search engines to update their index and for you to notice any changes to your position. As a result, patience is required and the minimum period of time you can purchase the service for is 6 months.
- We will be creating a page on your website called "resources.html" which we will use to link to other sites to so they link back in a reciprocal fashion.
- One of the strategies involves 3-way linking, whereby Site A links to Site B, which in turn links to Site C. Both Site A and C are part of our network of sites, and as a result we will link to sites from yours where you may not get a link back. You will however benefit when another site in our network links to a third party website that will then link to you. You have the option of opting out of this strategy.
- The service will continue every month after the first 6 months unless you advise us 1 month in advance that you no longer require the service.