Web Administration and Customer Support
Looking for a role where you are working in a dynamic team, with leading edge internet technology solutions in a growing market?
Join an enthusiastic team of Internet specialists (graphic designers, developers, marketers and consultants) who are passionate about delivering quality, result focused solutions to the market.
As a national software company, we provide four main online solutions for our Franchisees / Sellers to market. These include a website solution (with an ever-growing number of optional products), SEO, a database marketing solution and CRM. We act as a manufacturer for our Sellers to design and produce the end solution for their clients.
This new role encompasses many areas, the main area is to ensure all projects (website developements etc) that come in directly to us and from our Sellers are completed on time and to their strict specifications.
Our job process is semi-automated within our online Seller ordering system, but it needs an organised and efficient person to oversee it. The role requires a reasonable amount of written and verbal communication with Clients/ Sellers to manage job specifics and cover any queries they may have.
The ideal person for this role:
- Is passionate about the internet
- Loves social media
- Comfortable with technology and fast at learning new software
- Very skilled in basic software programs (Microsoft Office tools, Photoshop etc)
- Extremely organized and driven by deadlines
- Pays attention to fine details
- Enjoys solving challenges and confident to make decisions
- Enthusiastic about satisfying customers
- Has clear and effective communication skills (team/client) whether it be written or verbal
- Is able to juggle multiple tasks, while keeping a finger on the pulse at all times
- Is committed to being the best and achieving high standards
- Thrives on taking ownership for their areas of responsibility
- Have skills in or prepared to learn foosball
We are looking for someone who has been involved in the internet in some form (whether it be as a webmaster, project manager, or graphic designer etc) and has a history of exceeding customer expectations.
Click here to apply
Your typical day includes:
- Reading project briefs - understanding them, checking for what is missing, educating and following up
- Proactively checking, following up tasks to ensure projects are finished on time
- Answering phone calls - handling the enquiry in an efficient, courteous manner
- Populating websites
- Training clients and sellers in using the tools co-ordinating work amongst the team to ensure deadlines are exceeded
- Ensuring everything is documented
- Assisting senior managers in other tasks
You need to be organized, courteous, patient, creative and be a real stickler for detail – as you have the big responsibility of ensuring that the client gets what they expect, franchisees and clients are happy and following the process, team members (graphic designers and programmers) are organized with an organized flow of work and are meeting deadlines.
Click here to apply