A knowlege base is basically a collection of pages within your site that cover things like frequently asked questions and product guides for clients, so they can log in and search for the information they need. A knowledge base can even be used internally - keep your policies, style guides, templates and important documents in the one place where staff can easily view and download them.
Give your clients easy access to important information and cut down your administration time with a searchable knowledge base of commonly asked questions on your website.
What your business can do with a knowledge base system
- Reduce customer support
- Share knowledge
- Cut staff training costs
- Save time and money
Knowledge base software features
- Complete web based help system
- Categorise information into a sophisticated hierachy
- Users can rate information in the knowledge base
- Knowledge base is easily searchable
- Password protect a knowledgebase area by a group in the database marketing
- Limit users to categories such as 'Sales', 'HR' or 'Clients Area'
- Articles suggest other articles the reader may be interested in
How our clients use the knowledge base
- Online support area for a product
- Internal staff knowledge base
- Online franchise manual
- E-learning portal