Make sure that, before setting up your email on your computer, you create a new email account. Do not edit a previously setup account with new details.
To set up your email in Outlook Express:
- Open Outlook Express
- If it is the first time running Outlook Express, you will be asked to set up an account, please proceed to step 5: otherwise please proceed to step 3
- Click on the Tools Menu, then select Accounts
- Click on the Add button on the right hand side, then select Mail
- In the Display Name: box type in the name of the person who will use this email address. Click Next
- Type in the full email address in the E-mail Address box. Click Next
- Ensure that POP 3 is selected in the My incoming mail server is a box
- Enter your incoming mailserver in the Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP) server box. Your incoming mailserver will be webmail.thewebconsole.com
- Enter the outgoing mail server of your internet provider in the Outgoing mail (SMTP) server box. If you do not know your ISP's mail server then you may need to contact their support line, or visit their website. Click Next
- In the Account name: box type in the full email address of the account you a setting up
- In the password box, enter the password for the email address
- Ensure that Log on using Secure Password Authentication (SPA) is not ticked, then click Next
- Click Finish
You have now setup your email address in Outlook Express!