Bloomtools and PayPal
With Bloomtools and PayPal, you can do ecommerce faster and easier than ever before. The Bloomtools Shopping Cart, Membership Manager and entire ecommerce tool suite all fully support PayPal gateways.
What is PayPay?
PayPal is the fast, secure way to send and receive money without showing your financial information.
- For businesses: It is a system you can use to get paid electronically, in a number of different currencies, without waiting for cheques to arrive and clear. You don't even need a merchant facility to start accepting credit card payments online!
- For your customers: It’s also a more convenient way to pay online – because they don’t have to re-enter financial information each time they buy.
They pay from their PayPal account which PayPal then ‘refills’ by drawing on their credit card, debit card or bank account. In this way the customer can pay quickly and easily without disclosing financial information and feel that your business has their security interests at heart.
- Customers can choose from a variety of payment options.
- Safeguard your business against fraud and chargebacks.
- No set-up fee, easy fee structure.
- Easy to manage.
- Faster, safer and more convenient for your customers.
- Trade globally and increase your sales.
The right PayPal solution for your business
Bloomtools has PayPal's Express Checkout pre-integrated which allows your customers to speed through checkout in a few shop steps, helping you to reduce checkout abandonment, one of the major challenges faced by online businesses.
Bloomtools is a PayPal Partner, so accepting PayPal is very easy for you – there's no programming required and Bloomtools’ solution adheres to PayPal's Best Practices.
How to setup PayPal on Bloomtools?
Setting up a PayPal gateway in Bloomtools is easy. Simply view our Help article that will guide you through the steps simply and easily, or call 1300 399 399 to speak to Support.