Careers and Employment
Interested in being part of the Bloomtools elite team and working in a challenging, exciting environment?
There has never been a more exciting time to join the team at Bloomtools! We are well on our way to leading the world in our industry and we are always looking to recruit new talent and grow our elite team.
This is an exciting role for someone who is passionate about the internet and helping clients get results from their online presence, to join a team that includes Project Manager, Support, Sales, Designers, Software engineers and more.
We are looking for someone who has worked in a web development company in a variety of roles, whether it be Digital Marketing, Project Management, Sales, Support etc. You are also a super organised person, who is a good proactive thinker to make sure things get done.
Bloomtools creates powerful, yet simple to use web tools and applications, that are designed to help businesses 'bloom'. In particular, we have developed a proprietary website Content Management System, CRM and a Database Marketing system that enables our small to medium business clients grow their businesses. We have a number of Franchisees, Resellers and business alliances, that we do their web projects for (white labelled), as well as our own direct client base. Our Head Office is located on the Gold Coast, with multiple sales offices around Australia and Canada.
Your role will include:
- Setting up and running Google Online Marketing and Social Media advertising for a large range of clients
- Working with clients and our sellers, to set up the campaigns initially, then regularly updating them on how the campaigns are going.
- Assisting the project team with web projects, that may need a little more handholding through their website builds.
- Regularly talking to direct website clients, and helping them get better results with their online presences, through the introduction (sale) of additional products and services
You will need to:
- Have great telephone manner, clearly understandable and able to describe technical things in layman's terms
- Be extremely passionate about the results you could achieve
- Experience in running Google and Facebook advertising (preferably Certified)
- Be self-motivated and organised to deal with multiple clients, sellers and internal team members, across multiple projects
Enjoy dealing with people and have a genuine interest in helping them with their online solutions
Salary will be determined based upon skills and experience, but most importantly, on attitude.
We have a fantastic team and we pride ourselves on our work-hard, play-hard attitude. When we're not engrossed in our work we're holding Pool, Ping Pong tournaments or Nerf wars, so we really are a unique and fun, but productive office to work in.
Sales Person - Varsity Lakes (HQ)
Have you worked in sales? Are you interested in the perfect role where there is no lead generation required, you just sell to the qualified leads that are delivered to you.
This position would suit anyone that can only work school hours.
This is an interesting role, in which your sales process includes advising your potential clients about how they could get the best results from their online presence. Due to the quality of the leads, our strength in the market, a combination of your sales skills and our tools and strategies combined with our training, your conversion rate will be the highest you have ever experienced.
Bloomtools is one of Australia's largest website development companies, delivering leading edge technology with results focused solutions to enable their clients to get phenomenal results. The product suite (all proprietary software) includes Internet Marketing, Third Generation websites (including mobile websites), Database Marketing, and CRM.
The design and development team behind our sales team are impressive, consistently delivering projects on time, to expectations and on budget.
To thrive in this role, you will be an individual who:
- Is passionate about helping people get results for their business;
- Is a lover of the internet and its possibilities for businesses to make a real difference;
- Enjoys making sales, through building instant relationships;
- Thrives off continually superseding targets;
- Is organised ;
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Is a positive person and team player;
- Has preferably worked in either selling advertising or websites before, with a successful track record.
- The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary package made up of a base, superannuation, monthly commissions with quarterly and annual performance bonuses. And be given full support and training.
You will be working within a team of very talented and specialised web individuals at Bloomtools Head Quarters on the Gold Coast (Varsity Lakes), who enjoy working hard and yet still have fun.
To apply, please send to us a covering letter and resume to us now.
We are always keen to hear from talented graphic designers, software engineers and marketing superstars, so if you're interested in joining our fantastic team, visit our contact us page and get in touch.
About working with Bloomtools
Bloomtools is a family - a big, fun, hardworking family. We are a growing business, so we're all about productivity and achievement. Our staff are all award-winning experts in their fields and they work hard every day to service our clients and build our business.
But Bloomtools is also about fun. All our staff love coming to work because of our casual workplace, friendly team environment and great staff rewards. Our elite team are rewarded for their efforts with massages, team-building activities and social events regularly, because they are all integral to Bloomtools' success.
The core values that our team operate on are honesty, integrity, communication, team work and success. If you live your life by these values, then Bloomtools really is a great place for you to make a career - apply now!
If you are after the opportunity to own an Internet franchise, learn more here.