Accounts Manager/ Bookkeeper
Part Time Role
Are you an efficient business accounts person, who is looking for a part time role in a great company, with friendly team members, and a good variety of tasks.
We are flexible with the hours and days
You will be responsible for a variety of accounts and business duties, including:
- Accounts payable, receivable
- Cashflow management
- HR - leave, new employee documentation etc
- BAS and PAYG (working with our Accountant)
- Miscellaneous Business Admin duties
There will be extensive training given from the outset on Bloomtools as a company, in depth training of our products and the tasks you need to do. We will also take you through training in our systems and processes. The current person, is staying on board for a few months to assist in training.
The person we are looking for will:
- Have a high attention to detail, in that they pride themselves in carrying out tasks accurately and in detail
- Be personable and professional in your phone manner to have mature conversations with clients, stakeholders
- Xero Accounting Software (proficient)
- Google Sheets / Excel Spreadsheet (advanced)
- Minimum 5 years experience in the same accounts manager / bookkeeping role
- Have great writing skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Takes pride in their work
Bloomtools is one of Australia's largest website/ digital marketing companies delivering leading-edge technology with results-focused solutions to enable our clients to get phenomenal results. The product suite (all proprietary software) includes Digital Marketing, Websites, Database Marketing, and CRM.
We have a fantastic team of software developers, graphic designers, support personnel, account managers and marketers and we pride ourselves in delivering results for our clients.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 21 per week