Careers and Employment
Interested in being part of the Bloomtools elite team and working in a challenging, exciting environment?
About working with Bloomtools
Bloomtools is a family - a big, fun, hardworking family. We are a growing business, so we're all about productivity and achievement. Our staff are all award-winning experts in their fields and they work hard every day to service our clients and build our business.
But Bloomtools is also about fun. All our staff love coming to work because of our casual workplace, friendly team environment and great staff rewards. Our elite team are rewarded for their efforts with massages, team-building activities and social events regularly, because they are all integral to Bloomtools' success.
Entry Level Support/ Project/ Customer Service Role - Part Time
We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology (IT industry) and enjoys working directly with clients. You will be keen to grow your knowledge and experience, as well as learn new skills. You need to have a high attention to detail, accurate, enjoy solving challenges and assisting others.
As we are looking to grow and develop an individual, you may be a graduate or still studying part-time, or have been working in a web development company in a junior role, or working in a completely different industry - working on websites in your own time.
This role will gain an insight into all areas of a Web Development company, from Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Design, Support and Project Management. Our goal is to teach you a variety of roles as part of your career development path with our team. The current role will be for 22.5 hours per week.
Our Head Office is located in Varsity Lakes on the Gold Coast, with multiple sales offices around Australia and Canada.
Bloomtools creates powerful, yet simple to use web tools and applications that are designed to help businesses 'bloom'. In particular, we have developed a proprietary website Content Management System, CRM and a database marketing system that enables our small to medium business clients grow their businesses. We have a number of franchisees, Resellers and business alliances, that we support, as well as our own direct client base.
Bloomtools has a sophisticated project management and support ticketing system, that streamlines many of our processes - generating and managing tasks, people and deliverables. That combined with the great communication, and organisation skills of the team enable Projects and Support to run smoothly.
You will be joining a team of great designers, developers, software engineers, technical support, internet marketers, accounts, management, sales and marketing personnel.
Your role will include:
- Talking with existing clients, helping them to grow their online presence
- Training new clients on how to use the tools
- Working with the Support personnel to assist clients in how to use the tools attached to their website, CRM and DBM solutions.
- Helping clients to set up their Google tools (Google Analytics, Google My Business, GSuite etc)
- Troubleshooting and identifying solutions to support enquiries
- Testing custom software development, prior to release to customers.
- Working with the project Facilitator to set up, add content and images to websites.
- Completing the basic SEO on websites
You will need to:
- Have great telephone manner, clearly understandable and able to describe technical things in laymans terms
- Have basic Photoshop and HTML skills
- Be extremely organised with high attention to detail
- Be self-motivated and organised to deal with multiple projects at one time
- Enjoy dealing with people and have a genuine interest in helping them with their online solutions.
- Passionate about the internet
The position is part-time, based in our wonderful Varsity location. Salary will be determined based on skills and experience, but most importantly, on attitude. We have a fantastic team and we pride ourselves on our work-hard, play hard attitude.
If this role sounds like you, please send us your covering letter along with your Resume.
Address your cover letters to: Tracey Voyce