Careers and Employment
Interested in being part of the Bloomtools elite team and working in a challenging, exciting environment?
About working with Bloomtools
Bloomtools is a family - a fun, hardworking family. We are a growing business, so we're all about productivity and achievement. Our staff are all award-winning experts in their fields and they work hard every day to service our clients and build our business.
But Bloomtools is also about fun. All our staff love coming to work because of our casual workplace, friendly team environment and great staff rewards. Our elite team are rewarded for their efforts with massages, team-building activities and social events regularly, because they are all integral to Bloomtools' success.
Facebook Ads / Google Ads Specialist
This role/s will be working with our head of digital marketing and fellow team specialists to create campaigns that increase brand awareness, generate quality leads and most importantly results with a strong emphasis on ROI for our clients. You will have the opportunity to work with clients in a wide range of industries. You will be a part of a passionate team, who are keen and eager to grow in their knowledge, skill and expertise to deliver the best results for our clients.
This role can be part time, full time or shared. Your background could come from Facebook and/or Google Advertising, as well as other areas of Digital Marketing - we are focused on finding the right people to join our team.
The winning candidate will be able to:
- quickly understand our clients' businesses, target audiences and strengths
- produce creative and engaging content (words + pictures)
- be willing to initiate their own learning and self-education through whatever means available (online courses, workshops, lots of reading, and from fellow team members)
To put yourself ahead of the other candidates, tell us about your experience and knowledge across the following...
- Experience using Facebook Ads Manager (including setting ad objectives, designing lead funnels/landing pages, creating ads, tracking, reporting etc.)
- Social media scheduling (Hootsuite, Social Report, etc.)
- Google (Google Ads, Google Analytics)
- Graphic design (Canva, PhotoShop, etc.)
- Basic Video Editing
- Has a good knowledge of what gets results online
- Is very creative in their thinking, writing and design skills (Facebook especially)
- Have strong written communication skills
- Is organised
- Have a high attention to figures and detail
- Burning passion to deliver high-quality work at all times
- Gets a kick from the results your efforts achieve
- Ability to juggle competing deadlines, client responsibilities and other duties
- Is very presentable
- Is a positive person
- Has had experience in this industry
Ideal Skills (not a necessity)
Paid social media advertising experience on other platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Tumblr (and other emerging platforms).
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and superannuation. And be given full support and training.
We have a fantastic small team of software developers, web graphic designers, support personnel, SEO specialists, digital marketing strategists, Google advertising experts and writers and we pride ourselves on our work-hard, play hard attitude.
What's it like to work at Bloomtools?
- have flexibility with your hours (think working parents, students, contingent workforce)
- be part of a smart, creative and successful team
- contribute in team meetings, brainstorming and strategy sessions
- work with a variety of businesses across Australia
- be rewarded for doing an awesome job
- gain a lot of satisfaction