Newcastle gets workshopping
Do you have a website, but are wondering what value it brings to your business? Have you listened to others raving about the successes they’re having with the Internet but don’t know how they’re doing it? Do you want to find out, in simple terms, how to make your online presence work for your business?
Glenn Cooper from Bloomtools Newcastle will be addressing all of these, and more, in his hands-on workshop at the Hunter Business Centre on the 14th of March, 2012.
“There are many workshops and seminars about business websites that people can attend, however this one is different in the sense that we are focusing on how to use the tools, not just where to get the tools. We want people to leave the workshop carrying a structured plan that will assist them in building an online marketing and customer solution that will greatly assist their organisational objectives,” said Glenn.
Check Out Our
- 6 Tips for Creating Video Content at Home
- How to put a COVID-19 notification on your website
- Creative Ways Businesses Are Adjusting During the Corona Times
- How to Monitor Your Online Presence: A Guide to Google Analytics Measure...
- Coronavirus: How to prepare your business and staff to work from home