Careers and Employment
Interested in being part of the Bloomtools elite team and working in a challenging, exciting environment?
About working with Bloomtools
Bloomtools is a family - a fun, hardworking family. We are a growing business, so we're all about productivity and achievement. Our staff are all award-winning experts in their fields and they work hard every day to service our clients and build our business.
But Bloomtools is also about fun. All our staff love coming to work because of our casual workplace, friendly team environment and great staff rewards. Our elite team are rewarded for their efforts with massages, team-building activities and social events regularly, because they are all integral to Bloomtools' success.
Website/Digital Marketing Sales Consultant
We are after someone who is passionate about learning, is positive and enthusiastic, is very presentable, and genuinely loves helping people get results.
Ultimately, we would love someone who has had some experience with business, marketing and the internet. Same with sales experience, it would be a bonus, but if not we can teach anyone how to sell.
Over 70% of our leads come to us directly from our partners around Australia, so a lot of the sales are done online and over the phone. The other 30% are from leads our sales team have generated themselves.
The role will include:
- Lead generation (bold calling, alliances, etc)
- Doing website/digital marketing reviews - reviewing current websites and online marketing of businesses, to advise where a business could improve and anything that is holding them back
- Sales consultations - understanding the business, the market to make recommendations on tools, services, strategies for a business to grow.
- Creative Brief sessions with new clients, to build a brief and direction for the designers to produce a website design that meets their businesses branding, market, strengths, and objectives.
BTW - The role could be part-time, or full time... as it is more important we get the right person.