Questions and answers about the Bloomtools franchise opportunity
- Q: What do I sell as a Bloomtools franchisee?
As a Bloomtools franchisee you will be selling our range of website and internet marketing products and services. These include:
- Dynamic, self-editing websites with a world-class content management system
- All-in-one email and SMS marketing systems
- Search engine optimisation consulting and programs
- Ecommerce tools (such as shopping cart and hotel booking system)
- Interactive tools (such as membership directory system and podcasting)
- Communication tools (such as photo gallery and blog)
- Internet training, consulting, coaching and ongoing support
- Q: Do I need to know how to design and build websites?
No, you don't. This is the best thing about a Bloomtools franchise franchisees don't need to have any technical skills because our experienced team at Bloomtools HQ designs and builds all the websites and tools you need so you can focus on servicing your customers and building your business. But you will need to have an understanding of the internet and technology, plus experience in sales and marketing and a passion for helping businesses grow and succeed.
- Q: How much is a Bloomtools franchise?
Generally you will be looking at around $39,999 to purchase a Bloomtools franchise. The licence, training and your initial marketing total $39,999 plus you will need to factor in the cost of working capital, lawyers fees and equipment on top of this.
- Q: Do I operate my business from a shopfront?
Bloomtools franchisees have the choice of running their business either from a shopfront or from a home office. Initially, most franchisees will choose to operate their business from their home or a small office, because they will have a fairly flexible schedule and will not require a full office.
However, as a franchisee builds their business and takes on more clients, it will be necessary for them to have a shopfront or office to operate from, so clients can come to them and so they can hire staff. If a franchisee chooses to operate from a shopfront, it must be designed and fitted out to match Bloomtools’ specifications.
- Q: Will I employ my own staff?
Initially, Bloomtools franchisees can effectively operate their business without the assistance of staff. However, once the business starts growing and the number of clients increases, you will need to hire an administration assistant or project manager to help run the business and potentially more sales people to help grow your business.
- Q: What training do I receive?
Bloomtools HQ provides a comprehensive initial training program for all our franchisees followed by regular workshops, seminars, online training sessions and business coaching that cover the full spectrum, including:
- Sales and lead generation
- Customer Relationships Management
- Industry knowledge and standards
- Business management
- Products and services
- Q: What ongoing support do I receive?
As a Bloomtools franchisee, you are supported by a dedicated team at HQ and several online help resources that can be accessed by you and your clients 24x7.
- A Franchisee Support Manager for all your business, sales and marketing needs
- Team of support technicians to help you manage your clients
- Online toolbox to log and monitor support requirements and communications with HQ
- Online knowledgebase of products and strategies
- Q: Does Bloomtools supply me with leads?
Leads created from Bloomtools HQ’s marketing activities (eg. website or national advertising) will be directed to the appropriate franchisee based on their territory. Any leads that come directly to Bloomtools HQ will be distributed to the franchisees based on location.
- Q: Do I have to do any of my own marketing?
Bloomtools HQ will conduct national marketing for the brand around Australia. This marketing will include a website, print and online advertising, search engine marketing, events, public relations and promotions.
In addition to this, individual franchisees will want to carry out additional marketing and lead generation strategies themselves, such as alliances, seminars and magazine/newspaper editorial in their local areas. Bloomtools provides advertising, public relations and marketing templates for franchisees to use and the HQ marketing team works with all the franchisees on their individual marketing requirements.
- Q: How much money can I make?
With the popularity of the internet today, it is essential for all small and medium businesses to have an online presence that is professional and up to date. This means there will never be a shortage of clients for franchisees and therefore, their earning potential is unlimited. When you pass through the interview stage of our franchising process, we will show you some working finance models to give you more of an idea on how much money you can make with a Bloomtools franchise.
- Q: What is the process of becoming a Bloomtools franchisee?
- Read all the information on the Bloomtools website
- Send an enquiry
- Speak with our Franchising Manager
If you meet our requirements, you will be sent an information pack and will continue through the franchisee process.