Marketing Assistant (Part Time)
We are looking for a warm, enthusiastic, positive person who has incredible attention to detail who is looking for a part time role in a great company, with friendly team members, and a good variety of tasks.
This role will suit someone who could be:
- Looking to get back into the workforce and work school hours
- A mature adult looking to work less hours
- Or currently studying who is wanting to get into a marketing role / or needs an internship as part of their study.
We are not necessarily looking for someone with any experience, we are more after the right person with a positive attitude, who is super accurate, personable, eager to learn and will fit within our team.
You will be responsible for a variety of digital marketing and content writing activities including:
- Setting up and scheduling email campaigns for clients and our own companies
- Setting up and scheduling social posts for clients and our own companies
- Calling all our direct clients, and checking in with them - setting up appointments with fellow team members, aligned to what needs the clients have.
- Learning a variety of roles within the team, to assist when team members are on leave or to help when any over flow of work occurs. The other roles include support, website population and digital marketing
- Depending on your particular interest, or background there are possibilities to extend this role into other areas of our digital marketing agency
There will be extensive training given from the outset on Bloomtools as a company, in depth training of our products and the tasks you need to do. We will also take you through training in our systems and processes.
The person we are looking for will:
Have a high attention to detail, in that they pride themselves in carrying out tasks accurately and in detail
Be personable and professional in your phone manner to have mature conversations with clients
Have great writing and proofreading skills
Good organisational and time management skills
Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
Takes pride in their work
Active social media user
Inspired to learn more about marketing