For your website to be professional, usable and functional, it must meet the international standards of the World Wide Web Consortium and Website Standards Association. Every website that Bloomtools builds exceeds the standards of these industry organisations to ensure the best possible results for our clients.
Websites built to the highest standards
Every Bloomtools website is built to exceed the highest international standards for website development, which means quality, reliability and security for your business.
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
W3C is the leading standards body in the website development industry. Started by the inventor of the Internet, W3C brings together leading experts and organisations to develop standards and guidelines for the web, primarily in the areas of coding (the technology and language used to build websites) and usability (how easy a site is to use). Bloomtools values these industry standards and therefore, all our websites are W3C compliant:
- Your website will work in all browsers.
- Users will easily be able to navigate your site and find the information they need.
- Users with disabilities will be able to use your website.
Website Standards Association (WSA)
WSA is an organisation founded by Bloomtools Director James Greig to set technical and business functionality standards for websites. WSA has developed standards in the areas of business purpose, Internet marketing, website usability and technology which improve the effectiveness of business websites. Bloomtools is passionate about these standards because too many web developers in Australia get away with building websites that just don't work and we want to help small to medium businesses results that are possible from the Internet. Every Bloomtools website meets the standards of WSA, which means your website will:
- Serve a real purpose in your business, with the potential to generate bottom-line results.
- Fully integrate with both online and offline marketing activities to support your business growth.
- Be highly usable and easy for all web users to access and find the information they need.
- Utilise the most current technologies and stay up to date with the constant advancements in the industry.