Early this year, over a couple of drinks, the Bloomtools directors set a goal to compete in their first triathlon. We were delighted when ten other team members decided to join us, particularly because none had ever trained or competed in an event of this size before.
The team trained together at a weekly at the local swimming pool, and then individually where we could watch each other's progress through Runkeeper (a social media app for training). The team made some impressive gains in the three months with some unable to complete a 25m swim initially able to complete an entire triathlon. We are incredibly proud of the team who took part on Saturday in the Super Sprint event at the Spit on the Gold Coast. Go to our Facebook page to have a look at more pictures, and keep an eye out for these budding Ironmen next year!
Check Out Our
- 6 Tips for Creating Video Content at Home
- How to put a COVID-19 notification on your website
- Creative Ways Businesses Are Adjusting During the Corona Times
- How to Monitor Your Online Presence: A Guide to Google Analytics Measure...
- Coronavirus: How to prepare your business and staff to work from home