Early this year, over a couple of drinks, the Bloomtools directors set a goal to compete in their first triathlon. We were delighted when ten other team members decided to join us, particularly because none had ever trained or competed in an event of this size before.
The team trained together at a weekly at the local swimming pool, and then individually where we could watch each other's progress through Runkeeper (a social media app for training). The team made some impressive gains in the three months with some unable to complete a 25m swim initially able to complete an entire triathlon. We are incredibly proud of the team who took part on Saturday in the Super Sprint event at the Spit on the Gold Coast. Go to our Facebook page to have a look at more pictures, and keep an eye out for these budding Ironmen next year!
Check Out Our
- Introducing AI Genie for Effortless Content Creation!
- Mastering the Magic of Prompts: A Comprehensive Guide to Maximising Chat...
- Enhancing Content Creation with AI
- Mastering Your Message with AI Tools: How to Tailor Your Content's Tone f...
- Unlocking the Potential of Local SEO: The Top 12 Tips for Boosting Your ...