Introducing Bloomtools' new email editor
The new editor allows you to drag buttons, social media icons and more directly onto your template, and it will format it for you straight away.
We have introduced a concept called 'layouts', where we do most of the heavy lifting to make it easy to create great looking emails. You can choose from a range of pre-set layouts that can easily be changed to suit your needs.
For each of the items on your template, you now have the ability to control things such as font size, borders, font colours, margins and much more giving you the finer controls that were lacking in the previous version of the editor.
The new email editor automatically creates responsive email campaigns - making it easy to create emails that will look great on both your desktop computers and mobile devices and phones.
|Tags: Email Marketing|
Check Out Our
- 6 Tips for Creating Video Content at Home
- How to put a COVID-19 notification on your website
- Creative Ways Businesses Are Adjusting During the Corona Times
- How to Monitor Your Online Presence: A Guide to Google Analytics Measure...
- Coronavirus: How to prepare your business and staff to work from home