Seven best online tools for automating your business
Posted on 25 September 2014
By embracing automated tools, you can streamline the flow of data from your website to other areas of your company and free up time to grow your business.
Capture details from potential new customers by including a form on your website such as 'Request a quote' and setting up an automated email response. Save email addresses in your customer relationship management (CRM) database so you can automatically stay in touch with these prospects using events and follow-up trigger emails.
Use simple yet effective accounting software that will provide you with templates for your invoices and automatically sort your incomings and outgoings. Useful cloud-based accounting packages like Xero can save you time and resources.
Integrate your website solution with external accounting, logistic and contact management platforms through One SaaS so you only need to enter data in once.
Write posts on your Bloomtools Blog Manager and allow it to instantly send a teaser to your Facebook and Twitter channels. Share important snippets and draw new customers to your site without wasting time logging in to your social accounts and manually creating teasers.
A database marketing system will help you seamlessly streamline the management of any upcoming events. You can send out an email invite and the system will allow people to book and pay automatically. You can also set up trigger emails to drive excitement before the big day and print off name tags for every attendee.
If customers don't believe your business cares about their needs, they'll no doubt find somewhere else to spend their money. Ensure none of your clients ever feel neglected by using a database manager to keep in touch with them on a regular basis. Set it up properly and it will automatically contact your customers throughout the year.
- Your website should be an engaging, useful and dynamic presence don't let it become a brochure. Use business solution technology to not only increase the results you get from your online presence, but also streamline your everyday tasks to save you time and improve your bottom line.
Interested in finding out more? Chat to your local Bloomtools consultant about the kind of online tools and marketing automation that could transform your business.
About: With more than 30 years business management experience, Tracey Voyce is the CEO of Bloomtools. Tracey has owned and managed many businesses and spent several years training and motivating coaches at the world’s largest business coaching franchise.Connect via:LinkedIn
Check Out Our
- Everything You Need To Know About Secondary CTAs
- The Top 5 Reasons Why A Thank You Page Is Crucial To Your Marketing Stra...
- Top 2023 Australia Website Directories you should get your business list...
- Setting up Google Analytics 4 is it worth the hassle?
- 23 Recent PPC Stats Important for Australian Businesses in 2023