The Heartbleed Bug
Posted on 14 April 2014
In recent news you may have read about a large security bug that is affecting most of the internet. This bug could allow hackers to view information that has been secured over an SSL connection such as passwords or credit card information.
Fortunately your website and access to thewebconsole.com has not been affected.
If you use the same password for thewebconsole.com as you do for other websites we would suggest that you change your password as a security precaution.
You can find out more about the bug and the passwords you should change here.
About: James is the founder of Bloomtools and the software and Internet expert on the Executive Team. With a degree in Advanced Information Technology, specialising in Computer Science and Interactive Development, James founded the software development arm of Bloomtools in 2004.Connect via:TwitterLinkedIn
Check Out Our
- Top 2023 Australia Website Directories you should get your business list...
- Setting up Google Analytics 4 is it worth the hassle?
- 23 Recent PPC Stats Important for Australian Businesses in 2023
- Top online recruitment strategies in Australia for 2023
- How to get your website to appear in Google's featured snippets?