Use storytelling to persuade and engage
Human brains are hardwired to respond to story telling, we have been communicating this way for over 40,800 years.The sharing of stories, experiences and gossip make up 65% of our daily conversations.
So how can you use this to your advantage? By using stories to influence decisions and create experiences through cause and effect writing.
Use the following techniques to capture your audience:
- Make them think that your idea, is their own idea through emotional reactions such as inspiration, pain, joy, disgust and fear.
- Paint a picture of their life with your product or service, and how much better it will be.
- Engage your audience with vivid metaphors, allowing your audience to better relate and comprehend your story.
Get your creative cap on and write some fun anecdotes and stories to share with your audience. But don't fall into the trap of using over used words, which do more harm than good. For example, "a rough day", "not gonna lie" and "proactive."Need help with your content creation and blog writing? Make use of Bloomtools blog writing services where one of our professional writers will do the work for you! Contact your local Bloomtools Consultant now for more information.
|Tags: Internet Marketing|
Check Out Our
- 6 Tips for Creating Video Content at Home
- How to put a COVID-19 notification on your website
- Creative Ways Businesses Are Adjusting During the Corona Times
- How to Monitor Your Online Presence: A Guide to Google Analytics Measure...
- Coronavirus: How to prepare your business and staff to work from home