Bloomtools Security Whitepaper
Last Tuesday, a web hosting firm was successfully hacked, rendering 4800 websites completely unrecoverable and the owners gobsmacked. Across the country, site owners are questioning whether such an attack is also possible on their web hosting and a number of you have contacted us personally to inquire about our own security measures.
In response to your queries, we've put together a Security Whitepaper, which details the measures we take to ensure the integrity of thewebconsole's operating system, hardware and personnel security. You can download the whitepaper here.
If you have any queries about this whitepaper, or our security measures, please feel free to have a chat with us.
Check Out Our
- Everything You Need To Know About Secondary CTAs
- The Top 5 Reasons Why A Thank You Page Is Crucial To Your Marketing Stra...
- Top 2023 Australia Website Directories you should get your business list...
- Setting up Google Analytics 4 is it worth the hassle?
- 23 Recent PPC Stats Important for Australian Businesses in 2023