Bloomtools wins again
It was a great night on Saturday, when Bloomtools name was announced as the leading IT company on the Gold Coast.
“We have an extremely talented and passionate team here at Bloomtools, and it is great to get the team the recognition they deserve, says James Greig Bloomtools, CEO. A lot of hard work has been put into our products to make sure they are at the leading edge as well as create real results for our Sellers clients. The internet has been around for awhile now, and it is no longer just a case for a business to have a presence, it is now an integral part of their business to achieve real tangible results not only in lead generation, but also sales, internal and external communication, and creating business efficiencies.”
This award category recognises an outstanding knowledge-based business. Knowledge underpins almost all services today, and the effective management of knowledge distinguishes companies in IT, supply chain management and logistics. Excellent knowledge based business may exemplify this in their own business, or enable and enhance the practices of other businesses through their IT, logistics or supply chain solutions.
Check Out Our
- Creative Ways Businesses Are Adjusting During the Corona Times
- How to Monitor Your Online Presence: A Guide to Google Analytics Measure...
- Coronavirus: How to prepare your business and staff to work from home
- 5 Hot Tips to Maximise Your 2020 Marketing Strategy
- What social media do I need for my business?