Client Spotlight - L&D Earthmoving
Before L&D Earthmoving came to us they were very unhappy with their outdated website and frustrated that they couldn’t easily make changes to it. We introduced them to the Bloomtools Third Generation Website CMS (Content Management System) and very soon began building their brand new website which was launched this week.
The client was looking for a fresh design, and were very open to new ideas and suggestions, and we think the result is perfect for their target market.
The Photo Gallery tool allows them to easily show off their product range, and they are finding it very simple to update and maintain. Promo areas at the bottom of the template design and throughout the website enable the client to promote their specials to their website visitors and are an obvious “call to action” for any visitor that wants to take the next step.
Overall, this design is eye catching and functional, and the client is very happy to have a website that they can keep up-to-date themselves.
Check Out Our
- 6 Tips for Creating Video Content at Home
- How to put a COVID-19 notification on your website
- Creative Ways Businesses Are Adjusting During the Corona Times
- How to Monitor Your Online Presence: A Guide to Google Analytics Measure...
- Coronavirus: How to prepare your business and staff to work from home