Events Software Update
Posted on 13 April 2015
Bloomtools events software has undergone a makeover!
This latest product update has changed the previous registration process. Before, the software had trouble when a user registered additional tickets when they had an existing registration or if they used their email address on a separate event with different contact details.. but now, by implementing a user login and password the process has been enhanced!
The main benefits are:
- Clients can easily add new attendees to an existing registration
- All fields in the checkout process are auto-filled
- Contact details won't be overridden like they currently are if they use their email address against another contact
- Clients can manage previous registrations, invoices and make payments
About: James is the founder of Bloomtools and the software and Internet expert on the Executive Team. With a degree in Advanced Information Technology, specialising in Computer Science and Interactive Development, James founded the software development arm of Bloomtools in 2004.Connect via:TwitterLinkedIn
Check Out Our
- Everything You Need To Know About Secondary CTAs
- The Top 5 Reasons Why A Thank You Page Is Crucial To Your Marketing Stra...
- Top 2023 Australia Website Directories you should get your business list...
- Setting up Google Analytics 4 is it worth the hassle?
- 23 Recent PPC Stats Important for Australian Businesses in 2023