Google Plus closing down
Today Google+ has closed its doors for consumers. It is important to note, that no other Google products (such as Gmail, Google Photos, Google Drive, YouTube) will be closed as part of the consumer Google+ Shutdown.
Google has cited this closure is predominantly due to a data breach that happened on the platform in March 2018. Another reason is the low number of users actively using the platform and low engagement (90 percent of Google + user sessions last less than five seconds).. It launched back in 2011 when Facebook and Twitter were already strong in the market.
Thewebconsole.com will be deleting all references to Google +
To learn more about what will be happening with your data on Google + read this support article here
|Tags:NewsSocial Media Marketing|
Check Out Our
- Introducing AI Genie for Effortless Content Creation!
- Mastering the Magic of Prompts: A Comprehensive Guide to Maximising Chat...
- Enhancing Content Creation with AI
- Mastering Your Message with AI Tools: How to Tailor Your Content's Tone f...
- Unlocking the Potential of Local SEO: The Top 12 Tips for Boosting Your ...