Here's the current social media sharing trends
Posted on 28 April 2015
Recent research shows what content gets shared the most...
Here's the best stats:
- On mobile 20% of time is spent sharing, and only 6% on a desktop
- Facebook claims 81% of all shares across social media
- Blogs incorporating "lists" and "why?'s" receive the most shares
- "How to" articles gain the least shares
- The most shares and engagement occurs on Thursdays and Fridays during early afternoon
So what now?Take this information as a guide to your social media activity. Consider these trends, your target audience and your best suited platform and tailor your content accordingly.
The best thing to do is experiment by posting a variety of things at a variety of times to discover any patterns within your audience.
About: With more than 30 years business management experience, Tracey Voyce is the CEO of Bloomtools. Tracey has owned and managed many businesses and spent several years training and motivating coaches at the world’s largest business coaching franchise.Connect via:LinkedIn
|Tags:Social Media Marketing|
Check Out Our
- Introducing AI Genie for Effortless Content Creation!
- Mastering the Magic of Prompts: A Comprehensive Guide to Maximising Chat...
- Enhancing Content Creation with AI
- Mastering Your Message with AI Tools: How to Tailor Your Content's Tone f...
- Unlocking the Potential of Local SEO: The Top 12 Tips for Boosting Your ...