Here's the current social media sharing trends
Posted on 28 April 2015
Recent research shows what content gets shared the most...
Here's the best stats:
- On mobile 20% of time is spent sharing, and only 6% on a desktop
- Facebook claims 81% of all shares across social media
- Blogs incorporating "lists" and "why?'s" receive the most shares
- "How to" articles gain the least shares
- The most shares and engagement occurs on Thursdays and Fridays during early afternoon
So what now?Take this information as a guide to your social media activity. Consider these trends, your target audience and your best suited platform and tailor your content accordingly.
The best thing to do is experiment by posting a variety of things at a variety of times to discover any patterns within your audience.
Author: Tracey Voyce
About: With more than 30 years business management experience, Tracey Voyce is the CEO of Bloomtools. Tracey has owned and managed many businesses and spent several years training and motivating coaches at the world’s largest business coaching franchise.Connect via: LinkedIn
|Tags: Social Media Marketing|
Check Out Our
- Creative Ways Businesses Are Adjusting During the Corona Times
- How to Monitor Your Online Presence: A Guide to Google Analytics Measure...
- Coronavirus: How to prepare your business and staff to work from home
- 5 Hot Tips to Maximise Your 2020 Marketing Strategy
- What social media do I need for my business?