Some interesting online trends & stats
We're all aware that the online world is growing rapidly, connecting us to everything from each other to our daily tasks at the touch of a button. Our society thrives of it, count how many devices you use each day... look around you and see how many people are on their smartphones.
We are living in a digitally dependent world, and here are the latest and greatest trends and stats.
The Online World
Device used most:
- 26% of people use their smartphone more often to go online
- 31% use their smartphone, tablet and desktop equally
- 36% use their computer or tablet more
Age groups that are online
- 94% of under 25's are online
- 89% of 25-34's
- 89% of 35-44's
- 82% of 45-54's
- 52% of 55+'s
Activities a smartphone is used for, just as much as a computer
- 46% search engines and social networks
- 37% product information
- 37% maps and directions
First source of product awareness/information in pre-purchase research:
- 58% online
- 36% in store
- 37% use both online and offline
- 18% use online online
- 21% use only offline
These stats about the online world and online shopper reveal how important it is for your business to have an integrated marketing strategy, ensuring you're reaching your potential consumers at their most crucial decision making moments.
Check out Google's Consumer Barometer for more stats (source).
Contact your local Bloomtools Consultant now to discuss how you can improve your online marketing and get better results for your business, we're only a call away.
Check Out Our
- Everything You Need To Know About Secondary CTAs
- The Top 5 Reasons Why A Thank You Page Is Crucial To Your Marketing Stra...
- Top 2023 Australia Website Directories you should get your business list...
- Setting up Google Analytics 4 is it worth the hassle?
- 23 Recent PPC Stats Important for Australian Businesses in 2023