What are you missing with your unsubscribe process
Ease of Action
According to The Australian Spam Law the unsubscribe link must be listed in every promotional email sent, so it makes it simple for everyone to unsubscribe. Ensure your link is clearly marked so that your reader does not become frustrated with a difficult or nonexistent process.
Power of Choice
Give people the option of what they want to unsubscribe from, whether it be newsletters, industry updates, promotions or blogs. This gives people the power to select what information they actually want from you, and may not completely unsubscribe from you.
Continue being professional. Thank them afterwards and let them know that their unsubscribe was successful with a pop-up window or take them to a page with a note on.
Keep Them Around
Keep your unsubscribes within your database (don't delete them), as most professional programs like Bloomtools Email Marketing will overcome you adding them to the database again and therefore ensuring you wont accidentally send something to them again.
|Tags: Email Marketing|
Check Out Our
- Creative Ways Businesses Are Adjusting During the Corona Times
- How to Monitor Your Online Presence: A Guide to Google Analytics Measure...
- Coronavirus: How to prepare your business and staff to work from home
- 5 Hot Tips to Maximise Your 2020 Marketing Strategy
- What social media do I need for my business?