11 quick tips for writing awesome headlines
If your headline doesn't grab the interest of your reader, they will exit the screen faster than they can read the first line of copy. Here are some quick tips on writing headlines that are irresistible and luring.
Things that work:
- Odd numbers
- The word "You"
- Dollar figures
Why do these elements increase the effectiveness of your headline?
Because they are all things that readers either desire or want answered. When crafted properly, they'll have to find out the answer before exiting, and you've got them hooked.Some examples of great headlines include:
- 13 B2B companies with brilliant Facebook Marketing
- 7 stupid mistakes we know you make at work
- An essential guide for anyone who writes anything
- What do you say to this?
- 11 ways to boost your revenue
|Tags:Internet MarketingEmail Marketing|
Check Out Our
- Introducing AI Genie for Effortless Content Creation!
- Mastering the Magic of Prompts: A Comprehensive Guide to Maximising Chat...
- Enhancing Content Creation with AI
- Mastering Your Message with AI Tools: How to Tailor Your Content's Tone f...
- Unlocking the Potential of Local SEO: The Top 12 Tips for Boosting Your ...