11 quick tips for writing awesome headlines
If your headline doesn't grab the interest of your reader, they will exit the screen faster than they can read the first line of copy. Here are some quick tips on writing headlines that are irresistible and luring.
Things that work:
- Odd numbers
- The word "You"
- Dollar figures
Why do these elements increase the effectiveness of your headline?
Because they are all things that readers either desire or want answered. When crafted properly, they'll have to find out the answer before exiting, and you've got them hooked.Some examples of great headlines include:
- 13 B2B companies with brilliant Facebook Marketing
- 7 stupid mistakes we know you make at work
- An essential guide for anyone who writes anything
- What do you say to this?
- 11 ways to boost your revenue
|Tags: Internet Marketing Email Marketing|
Check Out Our
- Creative Ways Businesses Are Adjusting During the Corona Times
- How to Monitor Your Online Presence: A Guide to Google Analytics Measure...
- Coronavirus: How to prepare your business and staff to work from home
- 5 Hot Tips to Maximise Your 2020 Marketing Strategy
- What social media do I need for my business?