3 ways we're making your business life better
Posted on 22 April 2015
Do you use MYOB? What about Xero? Or Freshbooks?
Yes? Today is your lucky day!
Bloomtools and OneSaas have recently partnered to bring together a world of business software systems. The integration between Bloomtools and these programs get along effortlessly, this means:
- When a product's stock level is updated in these programs - The stock level is updated in Bloomtools.
- When a product is created or updated in Bloomtools - The product is added to or updated in these programs.
- When an order is placed in Bloomtools - The sales invoice is created in these programs and the customer is created.
- When a payment is created in Bloomtools - The payment is created in one of these programs.
Imagine, no more multiple data entry but only extra efficient business practices.
Call your local Bloomtools Consultant to learn more about how you can leverage from this update.
About: James is the founder of Bloomtools and the software and Internet expert on the Executive Team. With a degree in Advanced Information Technology, specialising in Computer Science and Interactive Development, James founded the software development arm of Bloomtools in 2004.Connect via:TwitterLinkedIn
Check Out Our
- Everything You Need To Know About Secondary CTAs
- The Top 5 Reasons Why A Thank You Page Is Crucial To Your Marketing Stra...
- Top 2023 Australia Website Directories you should get your business list...
- Setting up Google Analytics 4 is it worth the hassle?
- 23 Recent PPC Stats Important for Australian Businesses in 2023