3 ways we're making your business life better
Do you use MYOB? What about Xero? Or Freshbooks?
Yes? Today is your lucky day!
Bloomtools and OneSaas have recently partnered to bring together a world of business software systems. The integration between Bloomtools and these programs get along effortlessly, this means:
- When a product's stock level is updated in these programs - The stock level is updated in Bloomtools.
- When a product is created or updated in Bloomtools - The product is added to or updated in these programs.
- When an order is placed in Bloomtools - The sales invoice is created in these programs and the customer is created.
- When a payment is created in Bloomtools - The payment is created in one of these programs.
Imagine, no more multiple data entry but only extra efficient business practices.
Call your local Bloomtools Consultant to learn more about how you can leverage from this update.
Check Out Our
- Creative Ways Businesses Are Adjusting During the Corona Times
- How to Monitor Your Online Presence: A Guide to Google Analytics Measure...
- Coronavirus: How to prepare your business and staff to work from home
- 5 Hot Tips to Maximise Your 2020 Marketing Strategy
- What social media do I need for my business?