A new way to promote your business on Google
Posts feature is now available on Google My Business
Google My Business, is one of the first strategies you need to have sorted, and one that will make a massive difference to your business being found. This is backed up by Googles statistics that say that 82% of people turn to search engines to find local information and 70% look at multiple businesses before making a decision.
Now Google has made it even more effective, by now allowing businesses to post on their listing. This is powerful for promoting events, blogs, offers, specials, product updates, announcements and more.
- As an accountant, you could promote Tax workshop for the end of financial year, with a 'Book Now' call to action (CTA),
- A private school could promote an Open Day event, with a 'Call Now' CTA;
- A Dentist could promote a special offer for teeth Whitening, with 'Call Now' CTA;
- A business coach could promote one of their blogs to showcase their expertise, with a 'Learn More' CTA;
- A dog groomer you could promote getting your dog groomed, with a Book Now CTA;
Think what you could use this tool for to promote your business, and schedule adding new posts once a week or month.
To add posts, simply log into your Google My Business Account, then click on posts
- Photo/image used: Make sure it is of good quality and fits within the box restrictions
- Make your post brief. You have 100-300 characters to give the key information, then inspire to encourage action
- Add in your button of 'call to action'.
|Tags: News Internet Marketing Google Applications|