Bloomtools keeps up it's Google Partners Certification
Posted on 8 February 2016
To become a certified Google Partner requires an advanced knowledge and understanding of Google Adwords. This comes from combined evidence of managing high performing campaigns that utilise tools provided by Google Adwords to help maximise ROI. In addition, the certification requires having to pass a minimum of two very challenging Google Adwords exams.
We are very pleased we met the criteria and continue to officially be recognised as a certified Google Partners.
Author: Tracey Voyce
About: With more than 30 years business management experience, Tracey Voyce is the CEO of Bloomtools. Tracey has owned and managed many businesses and spent several years training and motivating coaches at the world’s largest business coaching franchise.Connect via: LinkedIn
Check Out Our
- Creative Ways Businesses Are Adjusting During the Corona Times
- How to Monitor Your Online Presence: A Guide to Google Analytics Measure...
- Coronavirus: How to prepare your business and staff to work from home
- 5 Hot Tips to Maximise Your 2020 Marketing Strategy
- What social media do I need for my business?