Last week I had the pleasure of chatting with Nicole from Frankie & Nicole, a homegrown sleepwear company that have a beautiful range of pyjamas for both men and women. Nicole’s website has been a huge success for her, generating a massive number of sales in her first year of business, which is why we chose to feature her as a Bloomtools Success Story. She is also a really sweet and interesting person to chat with, and a huge inspiration for young entrepreneurs across Australia.
If you haven’t already, I can highly recommend visiting Nicole’s website, not just to check out her products, but also to get some great, tasty recipes off her blog! I must say, those Jacques Torres Choc Chip Cookies went down a treat with the family the other day.
We’re always on the lookout for Bloomtools clients that have had a huge success, be it with their website, their online store or even their Email Marketing campaigns. If you think you’ve got something you’d like to share with us then contact your bloomtools consultant and let us know. (Extra points goes to anyone who can share another great recipe with us too!)
Check Out Our
- 6 Tips for Creating Video Content at Home
- How to put a COVID-19 notification on your website
- Creative Ways Businesses Are Adjusting During the Corona Times
- How to Monitor Your Online Presence: A Guide to Google Analytics Measure...
- Coronavirus: How to prepare your business and staff to work from home