The top 10 most popular online marketing charts of 2013
Marketing Sherpa, is a research institute the specialises in tracking what works in all aspects of marketing, pulled together their weekly charts to identify the ones that were most popular for the year (based on the number of retweets).
This chart above challenges a few, but for our clients that are actively using their email marketing (Database Marketing) are still finding email newsletter and campaigns as one of their most effective forms of lead generation into their business. Especially when you combine it with utilising the CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) to capture details, automate trigger emails, and manage and record communications with the lead internally.
Here is the link to check out more of their top 10 - like Tuesday is the most effective day for sending emails, Content Marketing is where people are looking at spending more on in the next 12 months, Blogs are the most effective social media platform for SEO etc
Check Out Our
- Everything You Need To Know About Secondary CTAs
- The Top 5 Reasons Why A Thank You Page Is Crucial To Your Marketing Stra...
- Top 2023 Australia Website Directories you should get your business list...
- Setting up Google Analytics 4 is it worth the hassle?
- 23 Recent PPC Stats Important for Australian Businesses in 2023