The top 10 most popular online marketing charts of 2013
Marketing Sherpa, is a research institute the specialises in tracking what works in all aspects of marketing, pulled together their weekly charts to identify the ones that were most popular for the year (based on the number of retweets).
This chart above challenges a few, but for our clients that are actively using their email marketing (Database Marketing) are still finding email newsletter and campaigns as one of their most effective forms of lead generation into their business. Especially when you combine it with utilising the CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) to capture details, automate trigger emails, and manage and record communications with the lead internally.
Here is the link to check out more of their top 10 - like Tuesday is the most effective day for sending emails, Content Marketing is where people are looking at spending more on in the next 12 months, Blogs are the most effective social media platform for SEO etc
Check Out Our
- Introducing AI Genie for Effortless Content Creation!
- Mastering the Magic of Prompts: A Comprehensive Guide to Maximising Chat...
- Enhancing Content Creation with AI
- Mastering Your Message with AI Tools: How to Tailor Your Content's Tone f...
- Unlocking the Potential of Local SEO: The Top 12 Tips for Boosting Your ...