SEO Health Check
What is an SEO Health Check?
A healthy website is vital to the online presence of your business. Technology is constantly changing, and a regular SEO health check (whether it's once, twice or even three times a year) helps ensure your website is up-to-date with Google's standards and also allows you to improve your website without the time and cost of a monthly service.
Who is an SEO Health Check for?
An SEO health check suits those businesses that want an update on how their online presence is going but don't necessarily want or need (or have the budget to afford) a regular and ongoing SEO service each and every month.
If you would like to improve your position on Google but just need a little help, then let us review your website, identify and fix any technical issues you might be experiencing, and put together some key recommendations you can follow to enhance your online presence.
Alternatively, if you're already working on SEO such as writing regular content or building citations and just want a second opinion or some assistance with areas you might not understand, let us run a health check and see what we can do to ensure you're not falling behind in an area that could give you great results.
What is involved in an SEO Health Check?
We will review your website and the online presence of your business and provide you with a comprehensive report with a summary of our findings, issues we have fixed* and recommendations for you to implement.
This report will include:
- A website audit covering a number of technical issues which Google consider a ranking factor
- Your current ranking for 10-20 keywords in a target area or specific location
- Your current backlink profile
- A comparison with your online competition
- Statistics about your website traffic for up to six months (including the number of users and views, most popular pages, source etc.)**
- An overview of your Google My Business listing**
- Your site audit score before (and after) we make some changes
- And anything else we find relevant that you might find useful
*typical issues we will fix or implement include: titles, meta descriptions, image alt tags, nofollow attributes on links, URL optimisation (broken links, redirects, slugs etc.), basic schema markup/structured data
**access to a Google account previously setup with Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google My Business (optional) will be required
If you're interested in an SEO Health Check of your website and online presence of your business, get in touch with your local internet consultant today to discuss your needs and we'll be happy to assist.
|Tags: Search Engine Optimisation|
Check Out Our
- Creative Ways Businesses Are Adjusting During the Corona Times
- How to Monitor Your Online Presence: A Guide to Google Analytics Measure...
- Coronavirus: How to prepare your business and staff to work from home
- 5 Hot Tips to Maximise Your 2020 Marketing Strategy
- What social media do I need for my business?